Why do cheesecakes taste so great?

Our minds are designed to delight in meals that contains sugar, body fat and salt. Cheesecake consists of generous levels of the 3. The cheese filling consists of excessive quantity of sugar and body fat, as the crust provides some saltiness. From the food appeal perspective, cheesecake is possibly an ideal food

I asked myself this again and again ... I even bought some pre-made cheesecakes to taste the variations in flavours and brands. The simple truth is I cant really answer what is a good cheesecake - when it comes to an expert cheesecake maker. However, my response is the following:

A good cheesecake is where the person who makes it is the one who knows how to cater for your taste, or should I say, the one whom your tastebuds have grown to love. Now, do you see my point? That's what makes a good cheesecake - that unexplainable feeling.Hope everyone realize that feeling because that's when you are able answer the question "why do cheesecakes taste so great?